Orbetello - An economy based on the lagoon and the sea.
18 hours of classroom activities or Language practice on specific activities connected with the course.
Every afternoon 2 to 3 hours (variable)
- Time devoted to the discovery and observation of the whole context involving the sea, the lagoon and different methods of processing used by the fisheries;
- Visiting fishing vessels, typical fishing boats, interviewing the fishermen;
- Visiting fishing towns on the coast with their monuments, art and archaeology;
- One afternoon per week will be spent doing a sport in the sea or the lagoon (canoeing, sailing, windsurfing or other sport of your choice).
DURATION OF THE COURSE 1-4 WEEKS
- At the end of the week a recreational outing in a boat with possibility for fishing and preparing fresh fish dishes to be enjoyed on the boat, along the coast of the Parco Naturale della Maremma;
- Alternatively, an excursion to the Islands of the Tuscan Archipelago.