The school is open all year round. It's possible to enrol at any time and choose a course specially tailored to your requirements, answering to any need of studying, working, way of life and leasure time and suited to any level.
Small classes (minimum 2/maximum 6 students)
All the levels recognized by the Common European Framework for Languages
Art & Archaeology
Offers special insight into the artistic and archaeological aspects of Italian culture. The two-week course integrates visits to artistic sites and monuments, historical centres, and archaeological sites with language instruction. Students learn to express cultural contents, aesthetic forms, social functions, and symbolic representation found in art in the most appropriate language. Learn Italian while enjoying the Italian way of life, perfectly integrating culture, tradition, and natural environment.
The course consists of language instruction in the morning 4 h per day for a total of 40 hours (2 weeks) plus afternoon activities and excursions of 3-5 hours each which include visits of archaeological sites, museums and workshops.
- Monday: Morning language lesson; afternoon lesson on the art and archaeology in Orbetello and environs.
- Tuesday: Morning language lesson; afternoon visit by bicycle to the Roman ruins of Cosa, founded in 273 B.C.
- Wednesday: Morning language lesson; afternoon visit to the museum of Etruscan art and archaeology and the Etruscan tombs in Tarquinia.
- Thursday: All-day excursion to Isola del Giglio and visit to the medieval town; possibility of trekking and swimming on the coast.
- Friday: Morning language lesson; afternoon practical pottery workshop.
- Monday: Morning language lesson; afternoon exploration of the Maremma inland, its medieval hilltop towns and Etruscan necropolis; stop at Saturnia spa; dinner in a local restaurant.
- Tuesday: Morning language lesson; afternoon visit to the medieval town of Capalbio, the Chiesa di San Nicola, and frescos from the schools of Umbria and Siena and visit to the "Giardino dei Tarocchi" by NIKI DE SAINT PHALLE.
- Wednesday: Morning language lesson; afternoon excursion to the Natural Park of Maremma and the medieval coastal town of Talamone.
- Thursday: Morning language lesson; afternoon practical pottery workshop and ceramics painting.
- Friday: Morning language lesson; afternoon free.
***On Saturday students will be able to enrol at a whole day guided tour to the city of Siena and neighbouring towns of Montepulciano and Pienza: visit of historical sites, lunch in typical local restaurant and evening stopover at a wine cellar to taste the local famous wines.
***The cost of this activity is not included in the price of the course.